My personal growth library of milestone reads, audios, programs
check back often as I am always updating/evolving
My Daily Do’s
– These are sent directly into an email folder named “Daily Reading”, and I read them mid morning. I use Louise Hay’s meditation as a moving meditation while I clean my barn and groom my horses first thing in the morning. It’s all about finding what works for you as an individual.
- The Daily Om
- Notes from The Universe
- A Course In Miracles (ACIM) Daily Lesson
- Motivating Daily
- Louise Hay’s Morning Meditation
- Fran Heal – Messages of Love and Healing
My Ongoing Library
– I keep a copy of these books in my home to go back to from time to time. These particular books I do not lend out. However, I do purchase extra copies from the author’s website or from the publisher and keep them on hand to give as gifts or as a “pick me up” for someone who may enjoy it as well.
Many of these authors are published by Hay House – shocker, I know. We all know that I love me some Hay House! Anyways, Hay House does $1, $5, $10, & $20 deals on a number of their popular selections every December. I always take that opportunity to stock up.
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert started it all.
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay To take away all of the emotional pain I had
- Lauren Mackler ‘s book Solemate, you will fall in love with yourself, so then the love of your life can fall in love with you too.
- The Art of Extreme Self Care by Cheryl Richardson showed me that self care isn’t selfish
- Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert would I ever consider getting married again?
- The Forgiveness Formula by Kathleen Griffin learning to forgive those that hurt me set me free
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle you just have to read it. But, if you are not ready for it, it will be meaningless to you.
- Nurturing, Healing, Love by Scarlett Lewis Mother of a Sandy Hook victim who saved 9 of his classmates while facing the gunman. Scarlett choses instead to forgive Adam Lanza, and teaches us all how to let go in order to save humanity. I give it “four boxes of tissues up”
- Quantum Jumping Audio CD’s (Box Set) by Burt Goldman. This audio series was beneficial for helping to over ride my critical and analytical subconscious that didn’t have great intentions for me at the time. I would listen and then “wake up” after the CD was over. The meditations are so powerful that it literally knocked me out while it dug it’s positive intentions deep inside of me. Never listed to them while driving! I listened as I rocked Dylan to sleep. Perfection.
- Participated in The Tapping Solution World Summit 2015. Sweet relief! I transmuted a whole lotta inner gunk!
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven R. Covey. This book is about a way of life. The 7 habits are tacked to my office wall too, and I always think with the end in mind, put first things first, and think win win. This is a book that should be read in middle school.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families by Steven R. Covey. The importance of having a mission statement for our family has rocked my world.
- Sacred Space: Clearing and Enhancing the Energy of Your Home by Denise Linn. This book was basic, well written, and very easy to understand and implement. I felt called to work with the energy of our home, and the difference is palpable. I have practiced these techniques in my work environment, and got just as great of results as I have gotten inside our home. I highly recommend this book.
- A Course In Miracles by The Foundation for Inner Peace. This book goes right next to your Bible. Seriously. You can find this book for free because the creators believe that everyone should have this information. However, I greatly enjoy holding and studying the actual book, which you can find for about $20.